Are You Still Packing?
Did you pack enough clothes? Do you take the straightener, or is it going to be a natural hair kind of trip? Is it going to be the toothbrush or the sunscreen? Packing for a long trip is hard enough. Stop having to ask yourself these questions. When looking to pack for a long trip, a hard case suitcase is the way to go, and here’s why.
Going on a trip and I packed 35 outfits. Im only gonna be gone 2 days. 🙂Tweet
Listed below are a few basics that will easily have you switching the way you pack. So, ditch the soft case suitcase and get yourself a hard case suitcase today!
Reasons to Travel With a Hard Case Suitcase
- Durability: Having a hard case suitcase with a sturdy shell will reduce the trauma to the items you have inside. This micro-diamond polycarbonate texture case is extremely scratch-resistant, keeping cases beautiful after the abuse of traveling. Being knocked, thrown, jostled, and dropped is just the beginning to the advantages of a hard case suitcase.
- Security: Never thought you would need a hard case suitcase until you want to bring back a fragile or expensive item home from you trip. With a built in TSA approved lock, your valuable items are sure to be secured. This side-mounted TSA lock acts to deter theft, ensuring that only you or a TSA agent have easy access to your belongings when traveling.
- Higher Mobility: This particular hard case suitcase is a four wheel design that swivels 360 degrees. You can push, pull, wheel them alongside yourself, and turn them in any direction, making it easier to navigate through busy airports. This design surpasses both a case with out wheels and a case with only two wheels, especially when luggage weight increases.
- Better Storage: Hard case suitcases stack easily and securely. Additionally, if you tend to overpack, a hard-sided piece will rein you in. There’s no chance of overstuffing it.
- Easy to Clean: To a clean a hard case suitcase, you only need soap and water! Additionally, if you would like to wax the case after cleaning, any good silicone-base automobile or furniture polish will preserve the luster and add resistance to the covering.
Common Questions About a Suitcases
For the same reason you lock your house when you leave, you should always lock your suitcase when traveling, unless you simply don’t care about potentially losing its contents. Having a soft case suitcase is an easy target for thieves due to their easy ability to be sliced through. Having a hard case suitcase with a lock will discourage casual thieves, who will move on to easier targets. However, please note you should always store valuables in your carry-on bag.
The best carry on luggage is a Samsonite Omni PC 20″ carry-on. This carry-on meets carry-on size restrictions for those traveling domestically and looking to stay light. However, always know the rules of the airlines you plan to fly with to ensure your case meets their requirements.
Trusted Amazon Affiliate Products