How to Prevent a Tragedy
Experiencing a breakdown is never fun. However, this situation can go from bad to worse. Especially when you have a small issue that can quickly grow in severity if you don’t attend to it quickly. Additionally, you always want to be prepared for breakdowns and roadside car problems like flat tires, dead batteries or mechanical trouble. So, know how to get the right emergency roadside car kit for your vehicle.
You can’t put a price on your safety.Tweet
When searching for the right roadside emergency car kit, make sure all the items are going to be useful for any kind of emergency. So, for example: fixing your car or using a basic first-aid kit for injuries.
Further, a roadside emergency car kit is really beneficial for getting off the side of the road as soon as possible. Additionally, by having this emergency car kit handy, help you may find a quick fix to your vehicle’s problem.
So, this car kit will save you from the potential safety risks of waiting on the side of the road. Learn to fix the problem yourself, so you don’t have to wait for roadside assistance to come help.
The Perfect Roadside Emergency Car Kits
Roadside emergency car kits are more than just a just in case kit. These kits allow you to have some useful items on hand, in case your vehicle breaks down or is involved in an accident.
Car and Smaller SUV Emergency Car Kit
The AAA Premium Road Kit Contains:
- Carry Case
- 8 foot 8 Gauge Jumper Cables
- Aluminum Flashlight and Batteries
- 2-in-1 Screwdriver
- Duct Tape
- Emergency Poncho
- Shop Cloth
- 5 Cable Ties
- 20 Bandages
- 4 Towelettes
- Reusable Zip Lock Bag
- AAA Membership Brochure
- AAA Accident Guidelines
Truck and Larger SUV Emergency Car Kit
Roadside Emergency Assistance Kit Contains:
- 2 Bungee Cords (48”)
- 20 Zip Cable Ties
- Roll of Electrical Tape
- Emergency Blanket
- Magnesium Fire Starter
- Pair of Mechanics Gloves
- Heavy Duty 12 Ft. Tow Strap Rated for 10,000 lbs Capacity
- 11-In-1 Multi-tool
- Tire Pressure Gauge (100 PSI Max)
- Disposable One Size Fits All Poncho
- Windshield Breaker
- Seat Belt Cutter / Extractor
- Emergency Whistle
- 12” x 12” x 12” Reflective Emergency Warning Triangle
- Heavy Duty Jumper Cables rated at 300 AMP in 8 AWG Gauge Wire
What to Look For in an Emergency Kit
There are plenty of options out there to consider when shopping for a quality roadside emergency car kit. So, if you want something you can easily stick in your trunk or under a seat for the next time you’re stranded, here are a few things to consider.
- Efficacy: When looking for an efficient roadside emergency car kit you shouldn’t always seek for the one with the most pieces and tools. The components with in the emergency kit should be useful for a variety of situations when assistance isn’t an option. Additionally, please note, for an emergency situation, you want a kit that will provide you with the help you need.
- Quality and Durability: An emergency car kit should be dependable. Additionally, when you are stuck in a situation where you have only a limited time to get the job done you want your tools to preform as expected.
- Size: You want a kit that is both small and allows for easy access to all of the components with in the kit. In addition, you don’t want to have to pull everything out to get the tool you need.
- Ease of Use: Not everyone is car or tool savvy, so an emergency car kit with self explanatory tools or directions is key.
Every driver should have a roadside emergency car kit in their vehicle at all times. Further, there are plenty of options out there to consider when shopping for a quality roadside emergency car kit. Additionally, read above to figure out the best kit for your vehicle!