Looking For the Most Accurate Tire Pressure Gauge?
If you are searching for the most accurate tire pressure gauge, you have found it. To clarify, God’s Wrench has provided you with a tire pressure gauge that is accurate, easy to use, and affordable.
Use our tire pressure chart to increase the life span of your tires.
The AstroAI Digital Tire Pressure Gauge helps you maintain correct tire pressure, reduce tire wear and extend tire life. The Backlit LCD display and lighted nozzle are for visibility in dimly lit areas.
Additionally, the accurate and easy-to-read digits help you easily measure your vehicle’s tire pressure.
Ditch Analog…Go Digital
It’s time to ditch the analog tire pressure gauges and switch to something that is more dependable. To clarify, when your tires PSI is at stake, why risk it?
In short, why waste your time and money on something that is hard to read and inaccurate?
Get the right tool the first time, so you do not spend more than you need to.Tweet
Most Accurate Tire Pressure Gauge Product Description
Above all, this accurate and portable digital tire gauge is suitable for people who value quality and excellent functionality in use.
Colors: Silver, Red, or Blue
Features and Benefits:
- Backlit LCD display and lighted nozzle for visibility in dimly lit areas, consequently, best gift for men and women
- Designed to maintain correct tire pressure, reduce tire wear and extend tire life; Digital display reading instantly and clearly being shown, no longer do the guesswork of analog gauges
- Nozzle easily forms a seal with the valve stem on schrader valves, giving quick and accurate readings in 0.1 increments; 4 settings with range: 4-150PSI / 0-10Bar / 0-10Kgf/cm² or 0-1000KPA
- Simply press “ON/UNIT/OFF” button to turn on the tool, select the range, and automatically shut off in 30-40 seconds to save the power; Non-slip texture makes it easy to hold onto and the ergonomic design is both suitable for men and women’s hands. In addition, the gauge automatically resets when taking pressure, no need to calibrate or reset the device
- 1 Year Warranty and battery included; Consequently, a perfect car accessories gifts for men; Versatile use for cars, trucks, motocycles, bicycles etc but not compatible with presta stems
- Power Source: 4 Lithium Metal batteries required. (Included)
- Item Weight: 1.76 ounces
- Measurement Ranges: PSI: 4-150, Bar: 0-10, KPA: 0-1000, Kg/cm: 0-10
- Minimum Increment: 0.1 PSI
- Power: 3xAG13 batteries; 1xCR2032 lithium coin cell, Battery Included
- Display: 8.3 x 4 inches LCD display
- Operating temperature: 23-122 ℉
- 1 x AstroAI Tire Gauge
In order to get a good seal, please put the tire’s air nozzle up or off to the side. So, in other words, it’s the best when the nozzle is around 6 or 7 o’clock position. This is so that you can firmly press the gauge straight down. Most importantly, always remember to be able to press down straight and hard onto the tire’s nozzle.