The Best TPMS Programming Tool?
Are you searching for the best TPMS programming tool? Well, you’ve found it here at God’s Wrench! In short, this tire pressure monitor sensor activation tool is simple and fast.
Introducing the VXDAS TPMS Relearn Reset Activation Tool for GM series Vehicles (Chevy / Buick / GMC / Opel / Cadillac etc, from 2006-2019, Cars, SUV, Pickup), equipped with Tire Pressure Monitor system (TPMS) sensor.
Finally, an easy button for fixing the annoying tire pressure light!Tweet
Looking for a universal TPMS ReLearn Tool? Click here.
How to Get Into the Learning Mode?
Time needed: 2 minutes.
How to get TPMS relearn tool into the learning mode (Different steps for other vehicles, models, and years)
- Make the gear in P position.
- Use cruise to choose TPMS re-learn mode in the dashboard settings.
- The horn will ring twice and the TPMS indicator flashes.
In conclusion, then the learning mode has been successfully entered. (So, if equipped, the message center will display the front left (LF) tire)
TPMS Tool Product Description
Above all, save time and money with this easy to use tool. Additionally, it is suitable for people who value quality and excellent functionality in use.
Features and Benefits:
- For GM TIRE TPMS RELEARN TOOL – Works on most General Motors (Chevy / Buick / GMC / Opel /Cadillac etc)equipped with 315/433 MHz
- ESSENTIAL VEHICLE TOOL – Tire Reset Activate Easily within 1-2 Mins, after tire rotations or change a new tire, Remote Control Door Lock Receiver Module replacement or Tire Pressure Sensor replacement.
- EASY TO USE – In short, the TPMS reset tool can help you reprogram all tires much easier just with 3 steps. Firstly, ensure that the vehicle is in the TPMS Learn Mode, and follow the service procedure. Further, hold tool against the sidewall of the tire, near the valve stem. Depress Learn button while holding the tool against the tire sidewall.
- SAVE TIME & MONEY – Tire pressure monitor sensor activation tool is simple and fast, it activates the individual TPMS sensor with the press of one button. So, it can easily be done within 1-2 minutes. Additionally, this saves you $20-$80. A much better deal than going to the dealer or a tire store just to get your pressure sensors reset.
- FRIENDLY TIPS – . Most importantly, different vehicles may need different times to reset all of your tire sensors after rotation . Take out battery if not using . Above all, please use NEW 9V battery (not include in package) (Professional Support Ce and FCC approved. VXDAS provides 12 months warranty)
- Power Source: 9V Battery
- Item Weight: 2.08 Ounces